While we use CVS for configuration control, and we use tags and comments with updates, we will post here any major changes between releases.
- Version 3.3.5 (Jan-2009)
- Minor Updates, Reactivation Update
- Version 3.3.4 (July-2008)
- Added Graphs
- Version 3.3.2 (May-2008)
- Fixed “View Ticket” box to only appear if a person is logged in.
- Version 3.3.1
- Fixed posting of data like ‘ or null bytes for servers that dont have enabled by default this protection (modified function: convertDataToReadable)
- Changed minimum length of a project abbreviation to be 2 (it was 3)
- Updated that all validated code will be protected from null bytes and tics and the such like
- updated DB-admin setting of a project when restricted-access is turned off at the DB level, it was previously not possible to edit the project settings.
- Version 3.3.0
- moved to GLP license for release into sourceforge as an open source project
- Version 3.2.4
- Updated to be both MySQL5 and MySQL4 friendly.
- Updated to be both PHP5 and PHP4 friendly.
- Updated to be both Apache-1x and Apache-2x friendly.
Customers with maintenance contracts also receive the detailed report from CVS.
Any security related upgrade will be communicated to all customers.